Rent a car in Budva - will provide you with comfort and freedom of movement around the city and resort country of Montenegro. You can rent a car in Budva from more than 50 rental companies to see all the sights of the country, which is located on the Adriatic Sea.
Why rent a car in Budva?
There are many reasons why people want to rent a car in Budva. For some, it is more convenient and profitable than using public transportation. Others may want the freedom and flexibility to explore the city at their own pace. Whatever the reason, there are a few things to keep in mind when renting a car in Montenegro.
- First, make sure that all necessary documents are in order. This includes a valid driver's license and passport.
- Second, know the rules of the road in Montenegro. Mountain roads can be very winding, so it is very important to travel safely.
- Third, be prepared to pay for parking in the center and the historic part of town. Parking lots are inexpensive - a few euros for a couple of hours (depending on the parking place).
- Finally, keep in mind that there are a lot of police on the roads and in the city who watch for speeding and the most common offense is using a cell phone while driving.
With these things in mind, you can make the most of your Budva car rental experience. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore the city at your own pace!
What are the prices for car rental in Budva?
If you are interested in the cost of car rental in Budva, it is the same as in other resort towns of the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. The price for car rental in Budva depends on many factors:
- season: In summer the price of car rental in Budva can be twice as expensive as in winter;
- vehicle class: the more expensive the car, the more expensive the rental
- rental period: it is no secret that if you rent a car for a month you can save up to 50% instead of paying for every day of rental
- The choice of a rental company: I should say right away that booking a car on the website of the rental company will be cheaper than in the office near the beach. In addition, on the website of the rental company can be more than 500 cars and the choice is very huge - from scooter, small car, convertible and ending with SUV or premium sports car.
Below is a chart of the cost of car rental in Budva, depending on the season (this is the average price of all classes of cars).
Prices for car rental in Budva, depending on the make and model
Below are rental car prices for June 2022
- Renault Clio - 25 Euro/day
- Peugeot 208 - 28 Euro/day
- Ford Focus - 30 Euro/day
- Mazda 2 - 35 Euro/day
- Toyota Yaris - 35 Euro/day
- Peugeot 207 CC (convertible) - 45 Euro/day
- Nissan Micra CC (convertible) - 45 Euro/day
- Peugeot 307 CC (convertible) - 55 Euro/day
How to rent a car in Budva without a deposit?
Many rental companies, especially when it comes to offices, require you to leave a deposit when renting a car. The size of such a deposit may be several hundred euros. This is normal European practice. In this way, car owners insure themselves against minor damages of the car due to the fault of the drivers.
According to statistics from the LocalRent rental company, 95% of all deposits are returned in full. In 4% damage to the car costs up to 50 euros, which is deducted from the deposit.
If you want to rent a car in Budva without a deposit, you can do it on the website of the rental company LocalRent
How do you do that?
Go to the car selection filter and check the "No deposit" box. Then will be shown cars that can be rented without a deposit. How to do this, see the picture below.
Excursions in Budva, attractions, what to see?
Budva is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Montenegro. Every year thousands of tourists from all over the world come to Budva. Budva is known not only for its beautiful beaches and water park, but also for its many sights worth seeing.
We begin the tour with the main attraction of Budva, the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. This is the main church of Montenegro, which can be seen already from the faraway road. The cathedral is located on the main square of Budva and ceremonies and celebrations are held there. The cathedral is very beautiful and impressive, it is worth going inside and seeing it.
I advise you to go to the Open Air Museum. This is one of the most interesting museums in Budva. The museum exhibits various archaeological finds that have been made over the years. The museum also has an exhibit on the history of Budva and its founding. The open-air museum is a great place to learn more about Budva and its history.
I recommend walking around the Fortress around the Old Town. It is one of the most beautiful and impressive sights of Budva. The fortress was built in the Middle Ages and protected Budva from enemies. Now in the fortress you can see various exhibits on the history of the fortress and its defenders. In addition, in the fortress you can see the view of Budva from above.
The City Museum is one of the most interesting museums in Budva. The museum has exhibits devoted to the history of Budva and its inhabitants. In the museum you can see various paintings, sculptures and other artifacts that will help you better understand the history of Budva.
You can write a lot about the sights of Budva, but it's better to see it all with your own eyes.